Why get certified?
This certification is intended for anyone working in the cultural sector in Quebec, whether salaried, contract or self-employed, trainee or student (paid or unpaid), volunteer or board member. It serves as a sort of final exam and allows you to obtain a certificate confirming that you successfully completed the online training Stop Harassment – End of Story! This certification meets the needs of the cultural sector to prevent psychological harassment and may also be useful as part of your job search. To access the certification module, you must be a worker or a member of one of the following institutions, associations or unions:
- Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists (ACTRA)
- Alliance Québec Animation (AQA)
- Alliance québécoise des techniciens et techniciennes de l’image et du son (AQTIS)
- Association des agences de communication créative (A2C)
- Association des producteurs d’expériences numériques Xn Québec
- Association des producteurs publicitaires (APP)
- Association des professionnels de l’édition musicale (APEM)
- Association des réalisateurs et réalisatrices du Québec (ARRQ)
- Association nationale des doubleurs professionnels (ANDP)
- Association québécoise de la production médiatique (AQPM)
- Directors Guild of Canada (Québec)
- IATSE 514
- IATSE 667
- Société des auteurs de radio, télévision et cinéma (SARTEC)
- Société professionnelle des auteurs et des compositeurs du Québec (SPACQ)
- Union des artistes (UDA)
Associations, unions and organizations in the Quebec cultural sector that do not appear on this list and that would like to provide members of their network with access to the certification module are invited to contact INIS (https://www.inis.qc.ca/contact).
Some important information before accessing the certification:
- We strongly recommend that you read all the content on the Stop Harassment – End of Story! platform before accessing the certification module.
- Once you create an account, you have seven days to complete the certification process. The certification module is divided into two sections of about 20 minutes each.
- You can quit the process at any time. Your progress is automatically saved. You can resume within the seven allowed days directly via this link: unefoisdetrop.ca/certification
- The cost of certification is $15. Accepted payment methods are debit and credit.